CA flyer

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:56:21 EST

Mike ,
  I agree.........Jim Ogden who is institute director For  the CA
conventionis a pretty clever fellow & with his able & creative  team put together a very
attractive show aimed at increased participation,  attendace & knowledge by
well known & experienced  instructors.
    I'm  taking two pianos to display  there both  My Steinway D &A long
Steinway  A with a redesigned  board.( It's rockin)
  The pics were on list last week.  My policy is I  either display or teach
but not both. It's a lotta work to do both but I'm breakin that rule in
Rochester for one  class.
   The La gig should be fun & the  weather in feb is usually stellar in LA.
  Look forward to seeing you.
  Dale Erwin

    I just received the flyer for  the California state conference.  I was
impressed with the layout, colors  and hard-hitting, sparkling appearance.  I
especially liked the pictures  of the various speakers.  It really made me
consider  attending.
    I wonder if a similar mailer  for the national in Rochester would
generate more interest from our membership  than the same old, same old
dull-as-a-doorknob flyer we've seen in the  past?  The cost might be more, but perhaps the
increased   attendance would offset that.  Or am I speaking out of  turn......
    Mike Kurta, Syracuse  chapter
    P.S. Pictures of authors of  articles in the Journal would be welcome
also.  It would enable us  all to get to know each other better.  (My own
opinions).

Dale  Erwins Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Ca  95357