CA flyer

Alan Barnard tune4u@earthlink.net
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:47:36 -0600

I've attended the CA show last year AND the national. They do a great job out their in granola land, they really do. As good or (can you say this on TV?) better than the national.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Kurta
To: PTG Topics;Pianotech
Sent: 12/28/2005 6:50:43 AM
Subject: CA flyer

    I just received the flyer for the California state conference.  I was impressed with the layout, colors and hard-hitting, sparkling appearance.  I especially liked the pictures of the various speakers.  It really made me consider attending.
    I wonder if a similar mailer for the national in Rochester would generate more interest from our membership than the same old, same old dull-as-a-doorknob flyer we've seen in the past?  The cost might be more, but perhaps the increased  attendance would offset that.  Or am I speaking out of turn......
    Mike Kurta, Syracuse chapter
    P.S. Pictures of authors of articles in the Journal would be welcome also.  It would enable us all to get to know each other better.  (My own opinions).