Converting a brass rail piano

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:46:49 EST

Barbara
   The biggest challenge in the past t'was finding  quality parts that would
match the profile of your original & then the other  challenge was to attach
them so they operate in the same plane as the  originals.
  No Problem usually  as we now have quite good  selection of parts from
Tokiwa & Renner.  As far as the fittin and  all.    You're a clever girl & I know
you'll figger it  out!
Dale