CA flyer

Mike Kurta mkurta@adelphia.net
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 07:50:47 -0500

    I just received the flyer for the California state conference.  I =
was impressed with the layout, colors and hard-hitting, sparkling =
appearance.  I especially liked the pictures of the various speakers.  =
It really made me consider attending.=20
    I wonder if a similar mailer for the national in Rochester would =
generate more interest from our membership than the same old, same old =
dull-as-a-doorknob flyer we've seen in the past?  The cost might be =
more, but perhaps the increased  attendance would offset that.  Or am I =
speaking out of turn......
    Mike Kurta, Syracuse chapter
    P.S. Pictures of authors of articles in the Journal would be welcome =
also.  It would enable us all to get to know each other better.  (My own =
opinions).