Unintended Results

Stéphane Collin collin.s@skynet.be
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 20:06:15 +0100

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C604D7.AAEC9930
hihi
nice story

St=E9phane.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan Barnard=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 7:57 PM
  Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] Unintended Results

  Had a new customer on a referral from a referral from a referral from =
a referral--always gratifying. Arrived to find a crummy old Wurly =
console in bad shape. But since the customer (wife of an Army colonel =
which explains the reference to "one more move") is a good player and is =
in this chain of referrals, I took pains to make necessary repairs, =
minor regulation, a little tone work, pitch raise and two-pass tuning. =
It ended up a much happier piano than when I arrived. During the job, =
she asked if I knew of a decent grand for sale. We discussed several =
options, including a beautiful S&S M that I know is for sale at a decent =
price. She got excited and wrote down all the info I was giving her. =
Today I got the following note in the mail ...

  Screwed up again!!!=20

  I had a chance to get a much nicer piano in my customer base and =
messed it up by making her piano acceptable to her. Rats.

  Only kidding ... sort of.

  Alan Barnard
  Salem, Missouri

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01C604D7.AAEC9930