Unintended Results

carl teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:29:34 -0600

Did you and customer agree on the need and actually start the work
immediately ?
Were you able to give her an idea how much job would cost ?  In my
experience,
most people are not  that quick to agree to  a job which would  come to
much more
money than a tuning, on the first visit . Though it has happened to me ,
also, but a normal
tuning turning into a $ 2 or $ 300.00 job, is not the usual occurance.
Maybe I'm not that
good a sales person.  Just curious.

Carl / Winnipeg

Stéphane Collin wrote:

> hihi
> nice story
>
> Stéphane.

--Boundary_(ID_C/LwD9K5f9LelvA6GP646g)
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

--Boundary_(ID_C/LwD9K5f9LelvA6GP646g)
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 67031 bytes
Desc: not available

--Boundary_(ID_C/LwD9K5f9LelvA6GP646g)--