Piano Service software

Roy roy.peters@mindspring.com
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:35:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hello:
I thought that I responded yesterday, but didn't see it on the list.

Quikbooks Customer Manager is now on version 2.   You can create whatever custom fields you want.  There is a search function.  Also, you can sort by any of the main fields.   I don't send out reminder cards, so I don't know about that part of it.  It's a fairly simple program.  For me, the main advantage is the sync function.  I wanted something that would sync information with the PocketPC.  I'm sure it's not for everyone.

Roy Peters