false beats from??

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:18:14 -0600

Dittos on aggressive over-pulling causing falseness in some
wire.  Not on all but I have noticed it on some pianos requiring
large pitch corrections.  The falseness seems to stretch out as I
don't notice it on a second tuning which is why I now Piano Voice as
a standard part of pitch correcting.  I'm suspecting that strings
left around termination points and then moved don't forget their
shape immediately.

Does this coincide with your experience?

Andrew Anderson