who's responsible?

JIMRPT@aol.com JIMRPT@aol.com
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 18:15:04 EST

Hmm not much of a dilemma Terry......

Just look at what you have written so below:

<<Don't you think she should have at LEAST informed the

owner that MAYBE she did not put it in the right way, and to MAYBE be

cautious when opening the lid???? Does she bare ZERO responsibility?>>

Perhaps she 'should' have informed the owner but since piano music desks are
not in her realm of responsibility it 'perhaps' slipped her mind to do so. The
pianos music desk 'was' in your realm of responsibility though. After all she
was just trying to finish your work for you...wouldn't you say? She does
indeed bear some responsibility for her actions but since she was acting in your
behalf........ you are still responsible.

<<We all know this one: "Warranty is void if work NOT
performed by authorized technician".>>

 Hmmm......... "authorized technician"........ do you know where this
customer might find an "authorized technician who will 'complete' the job they were
hired to do? :-)

 I think bite the bullet Terry you screwed up, albeit aided by an unindicted
conspirator.

Jim Bryant (FL)
devils advocate