rebuilding deadlines

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:47:22 -0800

Add two months to your expected time frame and deliver it early. =20

=20

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net=20

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of William Benjamin
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 2:47 PM
To: 'Pianotech'
Subject: RE: rebuilding deadlines

=20

What about the customer who highers you and exclaims how the last person
whom called them selves a professional, didn't meet a time schedule that
they freely gave.  =20

We expect others to meet there deadline.  =20

=20

I might not be perfect and I never will be, but it is something to put =
in
our professional think cap.

=20

William