Piano Software

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:24:05 -0500

Duaine,
         This is all well and good. I wish that all software were open.
Sadly, it';s not, but even if it were I have a business to run. I just
can't devote that much time to tinkering with software. I need something
that works, works NOW, and will be stable for the future. Hopefully
something I have complete access to so I can make alterations to my data on
a more global scale etc. Again, sadly, it doesn't exist.

best,
Greg Newell