rebuilding deadlines

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic@ameritech.net
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:25:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi,  I always invite all my customers to come to the store and get a firsthand education as to what is going to happen to their piano.  They get their eyes opened and a better knowlege of how a piano works and what they need. Many customers follow their pianos through the process.  If a customer is more interested in a deadline than the project being done correctly - I would refuse the job - my reputation is worth more than that. But it has never happened.  Once the realization sets is as to what needs to be done and the scope of the job - people are very understanding. For the record - I have pianos/reed organs/ players/ reproducers and nickelodeons I have restored in 21 states and three countries.

  Steve Grattan
  Lost Chord Clinic

William Benjamin <pianoboutique@comcast.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                What about the customer who highers you and exclaims how the last person whom called them selves a professional, didn’t meet a time schedule that they freely gave.
  We expect others to meet there deadline.

  I might not be perfect and I never will be, but it is something to put in our professional think cap.

  William

    PIANO BOUTIQUE
  William Benjamin
  Piano Tuner Extraordinaire