screws

Thu, 08 Dec 2005 22:36:32 -0500

The Bolt Depot Indude!
I found the web site comfortingly organized and useful, however, the sample
round head wood screws I ordered to consider as Steinway hammer flange
screws were some of the sloppiest, unattractive examples I've seen in quite
some time.  Very disappointing.  Anyone have a good supply of high quality
round head wood screws?

David Skolnik