Young Chang Case Parts

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:35:22 -0500

Oh, nothing so sinister going on here actually. The piano is in the =
ballroom of a fancy country club. As such, my guess is that the piano is =
not on a truck and since it has wheels, well I'm sure all sorts of folks =
push the darn thing all over the place.

I really think pianos would be a whole lot safer if manufacturers did =
not put wheels on grand pianos (and on the front unsupported legs of =
upright pianos)!

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20

    What do they do drive around the house. It would be nice to think a =
clients money could buy wood the was air dried & treated properly before =
being put into service so that one could feel sake with the grand kids =
crawling under the GRAND piano.=20
    Dale
    Anyone got the latest scoop on Young Chang?

    I have a client with a 12+ year old YC grand - G-185 and serial =
number 10167 (if it had a zero in front of that number it would have =
been manufactured in 1983). One of the front legs has been broken =
several times and now has broke in such a manner that the caster socket =
has broken out and the leg is broken eight inches up from there.

    I thought it might be best to first check to see if a replacement =
leg might be available. Can anyone suggest who/where to call to look =
into this?

    Thanks.

    Terry Farrell