Young Chang Case Parts

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 18:13:33 EST

What do they do drive around the house. It would be  nice to think a clients
money could buy wood the was air dried & treated  properly before being put
into service so that one could feel sake with the  grand kids crawling under the
GRAND piano.
  Dale

Anyone got the latest scoop on Young  Chang?

I have a client with a 12+ year old YC grand -  G-185 and serial number 10167
(if it had a zero in front of that number it  would have been manufactured in
1983). One of the front legs has been broken  several times and now has broke
in such a manner that the caster socket has  broken out and the leg is broken
eight inches up from there.

I thought it might be best to first check to see  if a replacement leg might
be available. Can anyone suggest who/where to call  to look into this?

Thanks.

Terry  Farrell