tecra tool case testimonial

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:46:03 -0500

Give us more details, Tom. Which case did you get and what pallets?

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Servinsky [mailto:tompiano@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:22 AM
To: deanmay@pianorebuilders.com; Pianotech
Subject: tecra tool case testimonial

My birthday gift to myself for the year 2001 was a beautifully crafted
Tecra
tool case. This case has travel countless miles in and out of most major

airports and subjected to the worst treatment imaginable. And it keeps
on
ticking.
Well, I'm finally retiring my old bag to my backup bag ,as my birthday
gift
to myself this past month was another Tecra tool bag.
I can't say enough good things about the design and flexibility that
this
tool case offers. For being a soft sytled case, it has been the most
durable
and wonderful tool case I have used in my 24 yrs in this business.
Check out www.tecratools.com .
Tom Servinsky