tecra tool case testimonial

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 05:30:25 -0600

At 07:30 PM 12/6/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Conrad,
>Model 8112CXX
>
>Numerous tool configurations are available. Inserts simply are velcroed
>into place. Nice to be able to replace the tool sleeves as they wear out.
>
>Tom Servinsky

Thanks, Tom,

I've been using the Schaff Cordura #2661 (w/utility box pallet) for many
years and have been wondering what to do when it finally gives up the ghost...

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.