Bridge Pins, was Bridge Capping Materials: Ebony?

Steve Fujan sjfujan@gmail.com
Sat, 3 Dec 2005 00:09:38 -0600

The stiffnesses of Titanium and SS are not very dependent on the particular
alloys chosen.

Good point about assumptions Ron.  I guess one assumption is that wear of
the bridge pins is bad.  Hmm... could it actually be good, sort of like
seating the wire into the pin?

Time for bed in Tulsa, OK.  g'night y'all.

Steve