Manual by PACE

Keith McGavern kam544@gbronline.com
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:21:21 -0500

At 1:28 AM -0700 9/26/04, George Bartlett wrote:
>I am in search of a manual by Pace on Upright Regulation.
>I would like to purchase a copy if possible.
>Does anybody know where such a book could be purchased?

Yes. The Piano Technicians Guild, Inc.

PACE (Professionals  Advance Through Continuing Education) is the
acronym used to identify elements of a special PTG hands-on
educational program. Published initially in the Piano Technicians
Journal, these have been compiled into five booklets. Each booklet
features multiple one-to-two hour lessons designed to help associates
develop the skills necessary to work
towards Registered Piano Technician status.
* Tuning 1-12.....PACE-T
* Tuning 13-26.....PACE-T2
* Repair 1-7.....PACE-R
* Vertical Regulation 8-19.....PACE-V
* Grand Regulation 20-35.....PACE-G
* All five PACE books.....PACEPAK

PTG Store Order
By Phone: 913/432-9975
By Fax: 913/432-9986
By E-Mail: ptg@ptg.org
By Mail: Piano Technicians Guild
4444 Forest Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66106
At Events: View samples, place orders and purchase PTG
products at most PTG conferences and at the annual convention & institute

Payment
l US funds only
l Check, Money Order, MasterCard, VISA, Discover (please do not
send credit information via e-mail. Make checks payable to Piano
Technicians Guild.)
l PTG members and International Correspondents may be invoiced. All
other others require pre-payment.

Shipping & Handling
l See chart for shipping & handling charges.
l Street address required for UPS delivery.
l Allow 2 weeks for delivery.

Return Policy
Contact the Piano Technicians Guild immediately if
order is damaged, incorrect or incomplete. Please do
not return merchandise before calling 913/432-9975.
Shipping & Handling Rates
North America (U.S., Canada & Mexico)

Merchandise Total S/H
0 to $19.99........................$ 5.00
$20.00 to $49.99...............$ 7.00
$50.00 to $74.99...............$ 8.00
$75.00 to $99.99...............$10.00
$100.00 to $199.99...........$15.00