Manual by PACE

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 11:02:28

Hi,

The pace manuals are available from the home office of the ptg. You might
want to consider the journal on CD instead, for a complete order of the
cd's includes all materials. They are much cheaper if you are a member of
the ptg. Have a look here:

http://ptg.org/CD/PTG_CD_usernotes.pdf

If they are no longer available I could sell you my paper copy. Let me know.

At 01:28 AM 26/09/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>   I am in search of a manual by Pace on Upright  Regulation. I would like
>to purchase a copy if  possible. Does anybody know where such a book could
>be  purchased? Regards George Piano Technician Canada

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca		http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.
REGINA, SK