George Steck

Ajay Mistry ajaymistryin@yahoo.co.in
Sun, 26 Sep 2004 13:31:09 +0100 (BST)

Hello list am working on a George Steck upright its
really big serial no 36196 here is what I found when I
unstrung the piano found that the person who strung
this piano before did not string it with proper piano
steel wire it was one of the cheap wires available in
the Indian market & now I do not have the steel wire
scale for this piano can you please suggest as to how
to go about it & if I follow the calculating
Technician series for this then how do I start .
         It was a real nightmare to see a piano with
such third grade wire & the piano sounded horrible

          With warm regards
                                             Ajay.

=====
Ajay Mistry