Practicing on a not so good piano: was RE: tax deductions?

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 15:31:50

Hi Ric,

If you like poor so well--I've got a goose neck piano hammer for you--with
a *really* worn non removeable tip. And I'll only charge you eleventy
million US dollars for it (shipping and batteries NOT included). *grin* It
would be perfect for that wonderful new Yamaha Piano!