Practicing on a not so good piano: was RE: tax deductions?

Sat, 25 Sep 2004 23:22:01 +0100

David Ilvedson wrote:

>Certainly a variety of pianos/actions is a good thing but that's far from a poor quality piano....
>
>David Ilvedson

Yes, and that is exactly the core issue here me thinks.  <<Critical
thinking>>, if first we are to start waving flags as it were,  should
point to that in the first place I would suggest,. Hopping on an already
polarized wagon is something entirely different.. To begin with...
Mathew never got a chance to clarify what he meant by <<poor piano>>...
at least not clearly... nobody really gave him a chance.  Secondly...
the truely <<poor piano>> side of the question is simply not interesting
to discuss... tho perhaps entertaining from a food fight perspective if
you get my meaning :).  However, the direction the discussion has been
taken by several folks along the lines of the wide variety of action
configurations in  more or less acceptable condition points to a very
interesting discussion indeed. Lots of great stuff there, and I look
forward to the continuance.

Cheers
RicB