Laptops vs ETD's

Marcel Carey mcpiano@videotron.ca
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:53:20 -0400

Cy, for the laptop position with uprights I've used a house chair on
numerous times and found that this position is a very confortable
position with spinets.

As far as pitch raising without mutes, the same can be done with the
pocket version. You just have to zoom in the spectrum display.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC