Octave Tuning

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 22:10:24 +0100

I agree one hundred percent. The cleaner the unison the better. And I'll
go a step further... the cleaner the 12ths are the better the overall
stretch of the whole tenor treble area... and for very simliar reasons
as David claims for unisons below. You end up with a lot of coincidents
that are so close to just that they re-enforce each other significantly.
A very pleasing affect

Cheers
RicB