Customer callbacks / reminders

lgulli2586 lgulli2586@rogers.com
Wed, 22 Sep 2004 12:57:43 -0400

Hello

I dont mind calling clients...as was pointed out, most people
ask how often to tune anyway. After a brief discussion and on my way out =
[cheque in hand] I say I will see them next year. I tell them I will =
call with a reminder.=20
I use a program called Sidekick. It has a calender, card file, memo =
file, print capable etc. I assign a letter to each month by code, and =
every year simply go to appropriate month, and call everyone. A half =
hour on the phone usually nets 2-3 bookings....and then 2-3 later when =
people return your call. I find it keeps your name in thier ear. Half of =
my tunings come from repeats that call me,,,and 25 % comes from recalls.
Its new customers I want...because they become repeats.
I have been at this 4 years full time and do about 300-350 tunes per =
year. I dont know too many other tuners...so I dont really know if that =
is a lot or a little. Any input ????

Richard, London ON Canada