Customer callbacks / reminders

Dave Nereson davner@kaosol.net
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 00:15:40 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "lgulli2586" <lgulli2586@rogers.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 10:57 AM
Subject: Customer callbacks / reminders

Hello
<<. . . . .

<<I have been at this 4 years full time and do about 300-350 tunes per year.
I dont know too many other <<tuners...so I dont really know if that is a lot
or a little. Any input ????

<<Richard, London ON Canada>>

Well, with roughly 230 or more working days per year (allowing 52 x 2 = 104
for weekends, 10 for vacation, 10 for other holidays, and 7 for sick days,
personal days, etc.) that's not even two pianos per day, so I'd say that's a
little, considering that some tuners claim to do as many as 5 a day.  I
think they're the extreme exception, and most of us probably do 2 to 4 a
day.  There's quite a range.   --David Nereson, RPT