Zero percent humidity

Wed, 22 Sep 2004 06:26:26 -0500

At 17:22 1/7/2004 +0100, you wrote:

>Farrell wrote:
> >
> > Boy, I guess that throws a wrench in the global warming theory.

>nah.... its just that the earth kinda sucks where Conrad was wading :)

> > Terry Farrell
>
> > > find that, even though I was only wet up to my ankles at high tide, I was
> > > actually at -20'.
> > > Conrad Hoffsommer

Hmmmm....  Those folks at Anchor Point, Alaska might disagree.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder