Customer call backs/reminders

Alpha88x@aol.com Alpha88x@aol.com
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 22:53:07 EDT

Gretings,

           I have been thinking about calling back customers and reminding
them to get their pianos tuned. I occasionally send out reminder cards at the
request of the customer, however, I find something repulsive about calling to
find/keep work
.
            I was just wondering how some of the folks on this list handle
keeping and developing steady customers. Are steady regular customers something
that will transpire over time, because the customer will like the tuning I put
on their piano, or is it something that I must put effort into ie.
phonecalls, postcard reminders?

Thanks in advance,
Julia Gottchall,
Reading, PA