Customer ethics--no more extras!

James Grebe pianoman@accessus.net
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:13:58 -0500

I call the night before always AND when I don't, no shows are common
James Grebe
Piano-Forte Tuning & Repair
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups
WWW.JamesGrebe.com
1526 Raspberry Lane
Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman@accessus.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: William R. Monroe=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 1:56 PM
  Subject: Re: Customer ethics--no more extras!

  Does anyone call their clients the night before?  I never used to, =
and, in fact, despise the practice in priciple.  I just don't like the =
thought that I'm enabling people to not have to keep track of their =
appointments.  However, I'm more OK with enabling than I am with lost =
income.  I call every night to confirm tomorrows appointments, and since =
I started, zero no-shows.  Never fails, BTW, the one time I don't call, =
it's a no-show.

  William R. Monroe
  Madison, WI
  Assoc.