free tunings

donspiano-service@comcast.net donspiano-service@comcast.net
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:51:51 +0000

Hello Carol,
There should be no problems if the dealer did his job right, which most of them dont.  There way of make ready for delivery is given to the sales dept.  And you know what type of people they are,    LITERATURE should come along with the packet and Warrentee card given in hand to the customer with  a stamp on it, Warrentee card should be explained to the customer as it tells the truth and opens the door for a dampp system.  If the dealer has already done this, Most of them dont do
this
Next appointments, Should be on the date pad before you leave that house, and you should guarantee that appointment one month before going by phone,  which would be a snap with a new or used piano with no problems.
also
Next tuning should be three months not six,  And the dealer should be paying for it.reason, Most of them do not have in house technicians  and cheap there way through with the customer,  Yamaha Service Bond Warrantee is a good example,
also
Before showing piano, check it out, We have one dealer that delivers pianos out of the box, untuned, unchecked, not even regulated, what a prep job he did ???? he also leaves the packing material inside the piano.  I get many calls which relate to this type of  Customer and Dealer Relationship.
also
Rumaging through your case is a bad idea, If that little sweetheart gets there finger stuck on your voicing tool, Good Luck.
also
Carol, I worked for many years with a Pro dealer and know how under handed  they are .  It has not changed much  Your heart is very faithfull to the piano, THERES is to making money only.  Used material the customer  always comes up on the short end.  You should see the mess these people leave on the underside or areas that the customer cant see, Enjoyed relating with you,  Don Piano.