Customer ethics--no more extras!

William R. Monroe A440WRMPiano@tm.net
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:56:52 -0500

Does anyone call their clients the night before?  I never used to, and, =
in fact, despise the practice in priciple.  I just don't like the =
thought that I'm enabling people to not have to keep track of their =
appointments.  However, I'm more OK with enabling than I am with lost =
income.  I call every night to confirm tomorrows appointments, and since =
I started, zero no-shows.  Never fails, BTW, the one time I don't call, =
it's a no-show.

William R. Monroe
Madison, WI
Assoc.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: richard.ucci@att.net=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: Customer ethics--no more extras!

  Ron,

  As one who has hade a rash of no shows this last summer, I know what a =
tough position it puts us in. I already told a client who had an obvious =
disregard for the value of my time to find another tuner.=20

  Others I don't call back and wait to see how long it takes for them to =
finally contact me.

   I would consider telling them that there is a missed appointment fee =
of half what you charge and make it sound like it is the dealer who is =
getting the money.

  Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano

    -------------- Original message from Ron Nossaman : --------------=20