free tunings

ilex cameron ross i1ex@earthlink.net
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 09:44:07 -0400

Carol -
i think maybe he's talking less about the actual "free tunings" and more
about cutting people breaks, doing free services, giving away work, etc. i
don't think any of us would DO the "free tunings" if it wasn't at least a
partial guarantee for return customers. at least, that's my take. but then,
i already do these things you're suggesting, and have found that more than
anything communicating with the client and explaining things to them means
worlds more than just a fine tuning. a lot of people don't even know what a
fine tuning sounds like, but everyone likes to feel important.
-ilex