free tunings

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:16:15 -0500

Dean,

At 08:07 9/21/2004 -0500, you wrote:

>I'm always more interested in the people and their families than I am the
>piano. That is what I love about this job.
>
>Dean
>Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
>PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
>Terre Haute IN  47802

Kind of my attitude, too.  I've said for some time that I don't have any
customers.  I visit friends who have pianos, tune their pianos while I'm
there and they pay me for it. Such a deal!

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT, CCT, PFP, ACS, CRS.
Decorah, IA

- Certified Calibration Technician for Bio-powered Digitally Activated
Lever Action Tone Generation Systems.
- Pianotech Flamesuit Purveyor
- American Curmudgeon Society - Apprentice Member and Founder