dampp-chaser thoughts

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@comcast.net
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:17:56 -0400

I recommend an electric screw driver. I have a version of this Black and
decker model (VP750) that has held up for a few years now. I drive the hex
head screws supplied with the damppchaser system with a magnetic
socket--1/4".
    Big time and strain saver.
    Good luck.
    Tom Driscoll
-----
Subject: dampp-chaser thoughts

> Hi,
>
> Soon enough I will be installing a dampp-chaser for the first time.
> Only knowing basically what to expect, does anyone have a standard
> "what to look for" and "common mistakes" lecture for first-timers?
>
> Thanks.
>
> - John

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: black and decker screw driver.jpg