dampp-chaser thoughts

Bec and John bjsilva001@comcast.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 14:17:02 -0400

Hi,

Soon enough I will be installing a dampp-chaser for the first time.
Only knowing basically what to expect, does anyone have a standard
"what to look for" and "common mistakes" lecture for first-timers?

Also, someone mentioned the use of a bottom cover for a grand
installation. The reason makes sense, but I'm having trouble
visualising. Wouldn't the cover touch the dehumidifier rods, and
couldn't that potentially be bad? Also, where do you get these bottom
covers?

Thanks.

- John