What IS this stuff???

Alan tune4u@earthlink.net
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:11:34 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C49750.D866CC50
Just inventoried my felts and punchings; came across old envelop full of
alien guts, or something.
=20
 I bought this years ago from APSCO, I'm sure. The number on it is 902 =
A.=20
=20
It is 38" wide red felt, so I assume it is for key bushing, but it is
fuzzier and woven differently than Schaff's key felt. At some point, I =
wrote
"Nameboard Felt" on the package--no way, too narrow, too thick.
=20
When it was new, it was in a very pretty coil. Now it looks like a pile =
of
spaghetti, or as I say, alien guts. Ha.
=20
Alan R. Barnard