grotrian problem solved

Ajay Mistry ajaymistryin@yahoo.co.in
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:15:18 +0100 (BST)

> Hello list, was nice to hear from you all. Completed
the Grotrian grand, it was basically key lead fault
that I made.After reading on the suggestions made by u
all in this list I solved the problem & now everybody
at the concert hall really enjoyed the piano - the
beautiful ringing Grotrian. A lot of credit goes to u
all.
         THANKS A LOT TO ALL ON THIS LIST, COULD NOT
HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU ALL.

             With regards
                                       Ajay.

=====