Now what?

LarryinAtlanta@aol.com LarryinAtlanta@aol.com
Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:41:50 EDT

In a message dated 9/10/04 11:59:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
tune4u@earthlink.net writes:
Is this supposed to mean that 92% of all pianos currently sold in America are
coming from Korea??? I don't think so ...
The Fair Trade Commission is the Korean equivalent of the US Federal Trade
Commission. The article is from a Korean financial news outlet, to the Korean
market. The "domestic market" being referred to is the Korean domestic market,
not the US. I know there is the Royale Piano Company in Korea, don't know if
there are others. What the article is saying is that between Samick and YC, they
have 92% of the *Korean* market.