OT do NOT upgrade win xp to sp2

Hechler Family dahechler@charter.net
Wed, 01 Sep 2004 22:36:28 -0500

Sarah, et all,

Got your answer!

Once you install Linux and get use to it, you can get for about only $99
a product called Win4Lin from www.netraverse.com or www.win4lin.com. I'm
already using this product and works great. The only thing that - I -
found that will not run is Cybertuner - it needs direct access to the
hardware. Anyway, all you need is a licensed copy of Win 95/98/ME (XP
not supported yet) and the install CD. It literally installs Win on
Linux and uses the native Linux file system to access files. Is runs
just like any other Linux application in a window except it is really
"booting and running" windows in that virtual environment.

Regards,
Duaine
The piano and pc tech

--