Upright pinblock removal jig design

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 20:29:03 -0700 (PDT)

Whomever,
    It occurred to me this morning that a vertically
sliding mount for the "mini chain saw" would be better
than a swing-arm because it would be easier to make a
nice clean verticle cut close to the case sides.
Perhaps one of those hand drill-drill press adaptor
thingees, itself mounted on the tube slides from the
old Shopsmith clamped across the case top ? The saw
could be arranged to drop between them, for maximum
stablity.
     Thump

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement