WHere's Waldo (was Big hammers)

Wed, 01 Sep 2004 21:12:18 +0100

My my my... I hadnt expected quite this kind of reactions to the knuckle
comment.   Dean... after reading your comment and thinking about these
others I wonder if it wasnt best after all to leave it as I did... it
prompted a nice sequence of queries and comments that got us all
thinking about several things in that picture.  Jasons comments makes me
think we could use photos for some of these little quiz time games we
play at from time to time too... could be fun.

Cheers
RicB

btw... who was Waldo ??