OT UBL edorses Kerry!

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:55:06 -0700

How can he lose now? HA HA HA!

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Sarah Fox" <sarah@graphic-fusion.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: Re: OT Political
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:24:44 -0400

Larry,

>I wouldn't put a lot of money on that if I were you.

We already have lots of money riding on it, whether we like it or not!

This conflict in Iraq has cost every citizen nearly $1000 in DOD
expenditures and lots more money in fuel costs.  Another four years will
cost us much more.

Meanwhile, the stock market crash, following from widespread corporate
fraud, such as committed by Cheney's Enron, has sapped the more fiscally
responsible people of their hard-earned savings and their old age security.

The proposed tax cuts that will go mostly to the wealthy will create a
revenue shortfall that must eventually be reconciled.  Who will eventually
pay the piper?  I suspect it will be the little guy, who will have to suffer
deep cuts in Social Security and Medicare, into which he/she has invested a
lifetime of payments.  Meanwhile, corporate America will have reaped most of
the savings.  This is yet another hidden way that tax cuts can be used to
screw the lower and middle classes, while duping them into thinkiing they've
gotten something for nothing.

So yes, we all have a LOT of money on the line -- tens or hundreds of
thousands of dollars for most common folks.

Peace,
Sarah