OT Political Re: How we hear to David Andersen OT

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:05:27 -0700 (PDT)

General Custer was also ( like Bush ) a sadistic
murderer who thrilled in gore. At least though,
( unlike Bush ) he had the nerve to subject himself to
it first-hand.
     Thump

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2004/