pure politcs was: How we hear to David Andersen OT

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:47:00 EDT

Sounds depressing. Do you  Have any answers? If so Do Enlighten us please.
   sincerely
    Dale

Vote for Bush or Kerry (it really does not  matter) and we'll get more of the
same: babies being slaughtered at the same  rate, the empire expanding,
millions more hating us around the globe, the  dollar value shrinking, taxes
raising, more meaningless Orange Alerts, more  militarization of our local
police forces, increased seat belt enforcement,  more people in prison for
non-violent drug offenses, mom and pop businesses  vanishing, freedoms
disappearing, continued maintenance of nearly 700  military bases on foreign
soils where they don't want us, states becoming  more anachronistic, schools
becoming more anti-Christian, courts more  unaccountable, more power
consolidated in D.C, and the minutest detail of our  lives regulated, from
window tint to seatbelts. In short, a vote for a  Demican or a Repulicrat
will get us a bigger leviathan, more people willing  to commit suicide
terrorists attacks against us, and less purchasing power  for our wealth.

Dean
Dean May           cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com    812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802