OT-Road Service

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi@earthlink.net
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:18:28 -0700

Cy,

.>> ; it's kind of an oversized Subaru Outback, built on a car frame =
rather
than a truck frame.<<

=20

It actually is smaller and shorter than the Outback.  It just is a bit
taller.  It is built on the Prieza chassis.  The Outback is not really =
built
on a truck chassis.  It is just a lot beefier than the Forester.  I
originally had considered buying a Forester because I had grown out of =
my
Saturn.  After investigating, I learned that the Forester had almost the
same cubic space inside as the Saturn wagon.  The Outback is much =
larger.
Both great cars, though.

=20

jeannie

=20

=20

Jeannie Grassi, RPT

Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal

 <mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net> mailto:jcgrassi@earthlink.net