OT-Road Service

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 18:56:11 -0300

I still like my Dodge Minivan, long wheel base model.
Being in a rural service area, I need the extra space to carry most things I need to do the job.
I have previously posted pictures, showing my setup.
In a city setup, I can see where smaller and economical are a must.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeannie Grassi
  To: 'Pianotech'
  Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 6:18 PM
  Subject: RE: OT-Road Service

  Cy,

  .>> ; it's kind of an oversized Subaru Outback, built on a car frame rather than a truck frame.<<

  It actually is smaller and shorter than the Outback.  It just is a bit taller.  It is built on the Prieza chassis.  The Outback is not really built on a truck chassis.  It is just a lot beefier than the Forester.  I originally had considered buying a Forester because I had grown out of my Saturn.  After investigating, I learned that the Forester had almost the same cubic space inside as the Saturn wagon.  The Outback is much larger.  Both great cars, though.

  jeannie

  Jeannie Grassi, RPT

  Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal