OT-Road Service

Cy Shuster 741662027@theshusters.org
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:22:52 -0400

I love my 2001 Forester.  The 60/40 fold-down rear seat is perfect for =
sliding in an action, and the all-wheel drive will get you anywhere.  =
Handles great; it's kind of an oversized Subaru Outback, built on a car =
frame rather than a truck frame.  (The reviews say "On the road, it =
handles like a car; off-road, it handles like a car...).  Mileage is =
about 24mpg highway.

--Cy Shuster--
Bluefield, WV
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Barbara Richmond=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 11:13 AM
  Subject: Re: OT-Road Service

  I know what you mean, Terry, I worry about breaking something, also. =20

  While my car was waiting to get fixed after the near-head-on incident, =
a friend loaned me her Subaru Forester.  I loved driving it (she was =
ready to sell it to me, then changed her mind).  It has a cover for the =
storage section and places on the inside to attach bungee cords to hold =
things in place--thread the cord through tool box handles and attach to =
the car, or use a net type holder.  I learned this from a friend who =
learned the hard way that the stuff we haul goes flying in an accident.  =
The only problem is the Forester had less room and I REALLY had to plan =
and pack carefully for service calls.  It sure would have been nice for =
hauling this D action around, though.   I'm trying to find that =
"perfect" vehicle for work and family (that I can afford--ha!).  Perhaps =
a Camry station wagon.  Who knows.

  Barbara Richmond