Vertical Damper Lift Rail

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:24:12 -0500

>Hi Terry,
>I am surprised, you were able to get a good bond with the epoxy, on the
>metal to metal. I thought epoxy needed some roughness?
>I usually solder, although, I think siver solder would be better.
>Kawai, will send you the pins, after the first one, I got some spares. As
>to be expected, non have gone since.
>Regards,
>John M. Ross

Someone understands Murphy. Those few extra pins sent to everyone who just
needs one has probably saved Kawai thousands in warranty claims. I've
thought about marketing a technicians gilly suit, so the piano won't
realize there is a technician in the house and not make that noise you're
there to fix. Either that, or a life size cardboard cutout tech to sit in
the corner and fool the piano into thinking the tech is always there,
watching and listening.

Maybe both.

Ron N