poxy on soundboards..

antares antares@euronet.nl
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:11:28 +0200

On 21-okt-04, at 22:00, Richard Brekne wrote:

> But its not tradition here.  The magic tone bit is just the excuse me=20=

> thinks.  That said... I do like the idea of using old panels and rib=20=

> crowning them anew.
>
> Cheers
> RicB

been there, done that.

My friend, here we come back to an old discussion : old versus new.
Again I ask you (I askew)... which Steinway do you like better... a=20
gorgeous old Steinway or a gorgeous new Steinway?

Now, be honest, don't lie to me, otherwise I'll tell them Nipons and=20
they will surely get da truth out of you this next November.

EAR

friendly greetings
from
Andr=E9 Oorebeek